Bu uyarı oluşmuştur:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/teknomag/public_html/forum/inc/languages/turkish.php:1) - Line: 1939 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.32 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1939 header
/inc/functions.php 2009 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 669 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/teknomag/public_html/forum/inc/languages/turkish.php:1) - Line: 1939 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.32 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1939 header
/inc/functions.php 2009 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 669 mark_thread_read

Konuyu Değerlendir
  • 0 Oy - 0 Ortalama
Marcus Stroman tries to win his fourth consecutive decision today when the Toronto Bl
Marcus Stroman tries to win his fourth consecutive decision today when the Toronto Blue Jays close out a three-game series with the Minnesota Twins at Rogers Centre. Brett Kern Jersey . Stroman, the Jays first round pick in 2012, is also trying to become Torontos first rookie to win his first three starts since Mauro Gozzo in 1989. He was terrific on Friday versus St. Louis, as he gave up a run and seven hits in six innings to run his record to 4-0, while, lowering his ERA to 5.40. Hes won both of his starts and has surrendered just two runs in 12 outings of those contests. "Its been special," said Stroman. "Its just awesome to put my team in a position to win the two times I have been out there." Minnesota will have an equally impressive right-hander on the hill in Phil Hughes, who lost for the first time in nine starts his last time out. Hughes was defeated by Houston on Friday, as he yielded five runs and six hits in six innings, dropping him to 6-2 on the year to go along with a 3.46 ERA. "I just wasnt making adjustments the way I have before," Hughes . "I didnt recognize it early enough to make some better pitches with the two-seamer or the cutter. I tried to generate some extra velocity and came out of my mechanics a little bit and just left some balls over the plate." Hughes may continue to struggle on Wednesday, as he is a mere 1-4 with a 7.39 ERA in his last seven starts north of the border. Torontos high-powered offense was blanked for the third time in four games on Tuesday, as Kevin Correia spun six-plus strong innings in Minnesotas 4-0 win. Correia (3-7) gave up six hits and a walk with one strikeout, while Brian Duensing, Jared Burton and Glen Perkins each tossed a scoreless frame to polish off the shutout for the Twins, who won for only the second time in six tries. "I think once he got going he got his confidence," Twins manager Ron Gardenhire said of Correia. "Great performance by him." Brian Dozier hit a two-run home run while Danny Santana had two hits, drove in one and scored once in the win. J.A. Happ (5-3) was tagged for four runs -- three earned -- on six hits in just 3 2/3 innings for the Blue Jays, who have lost three of their last four. "I felt like I was locating for the most part. It doesnt really matter ... all that matters is the results," Happ said. The Blue Jays, who had been shut out only once before this stretch, is hitting just .186 over its last four games. "You never see that coming," manager John Gibbons said. "Naturally, as hot as we were, you figure youre going to cool off a little bit." Minnesota won two of three when these teams squared off in April. Austin Barnard Jersey . Barnard, 28, was 1-0 with a 0.53 ERA in three appearances, including two starts, with San Angel o this season. He struck out 19 batters and walked just one in 17 innings pitched. He has previous American Association experience with the Lincoln Saltdogs, El Paso Diablos and Amarillo Sox. Sharif Finch Jersey . The 17-time Grand Slam champion, who lose three straight finals in Monte Carlo to Rafael Nadal from 2006-08, has not played in the tournament since 2011, when he lost to Jurgen Melzer in the quarterfinals. http://www.cheaptitansjerseyselite.com/?...old-jersey . -- Martin Kaymer never lost sight of opportunity even amid so much evidence of trouble in the closing stretch Sunday at The Players Championship.Anaheim Ducks Forward Kyle Palmieri (shoulder) is not expected to play tomorrow or Friday. - Lance Pugmire, Los Angeles Times The team has called up winger Emerson Etem from the AHL. - Eric Stephens, Orange County Register Boston Bruins Centre David Krejci (groin) is possible for tonights game against the Minnesota Wild. - Team Twitter Buffalo Sabres Centre Mikhail Grigorenko has been assigned to the AHL after being with the Sabres for a one-game stint. - Team Twitter Chicago Blackhawks Defenceman Duncan Keith missed yesterdays game due to an illness, though it has been said that it is unlikely he has the mumps. Goaltender Corey Crawford (lower body) is set to return to the crease at some point this weekend and goaltender Scott Darling has been reassigned to the AHL. - Chicago Sun-Times Colorado Avalanche Defenceman Brad Stuart (hamstring), forwards John Mitchell (leg) and Patrick Bordeleau (back) are all expected to return at some point during the teams three-game road trip. - Team Website Columbus Blue Jackets Defenceman Ryan Murray (knee) took part in the teams optional practice. - Team Twitter Dallas Stars Winger Travis Moen (upper body) is available to play tonight after participating in practice over the last two days. - Team Website Goaltender Kari Lehtonen looks to be tonights starter against the Vancouver Canucks. - Mike Heika, Dallas Morning News Florida Panthers Winger Shawn Thornton (groin) has been placed on the injured reserve. - Fort Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel Defenceman Shane OBrien has been reassigned to the AHL. - Team Twitter Minnesota Wild Goaltender Nicklas Backstrom is expected to start in net tonight against the Boston Bruins. - Team Twitter The team has called up goaltender Joohn Curry from the AHL. Taylor Lewan Jersey. . - Team Twitter Montreal Canadiens Defenceman Mike Weaver (concussion) has been cleared for contact. - Team Twitter Centre Lars Eller (upper body) returned to practice today. - Team Twitter The team has sent forward Sven Andrighetto to the AHL. - Team Twitter New Jersey Devils Winger Patrik Elias (groin) is expected to return to the lineup tonight after missing five games. - Team Twitter Defenceman Adam Larsson (mumps) practiced today but will not play tonight. Goaltender Cory Schneider will get the call tonight against the Ottawa Senators - The Bergen Record New York Islanders Forward Michael Grabner (lower body) has been placed on the injured reserve retroactive to Dec. 13. - Team Twitter Defenceman Griffin Reinhart has been assigned to the AHL. - Arthur Staple, Newsday. Ottawa Senators Goaltender Craig Anderson will start in goal tonight against the New Jersey Devils. Forward Jean-Gabriel Pageau will make his season debut tonight. Defenceman Chris Phillips will return to the lineup tonight after being a healthy scratch for two games. Defenceman Patrick Wiercioch (undiclosed) is considered day-to-day and may not play tonight. - Team Website Pittsburgh Penguins Winger Chris Kunitz (foot) returned to practice today. - Team Twitter Toronto Maple Leafs Winger Brandon Kozun has been placed on waivers. - Darren Dreger Defenceman Roman Polak (knee) practiced with the team today and will be a game-time decision tomorrow. Jonas Siegel, TSN It is still uncertain when forward Leo Komarov (concussion) will return to the lineup. - Jonas Siegel, TSN Vancouver Canucks Goaltender Eddie Lack will be in net tonight to face the Dallas Stars. -Team Twitter Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
Bul
Alıntı

Foruma Git:

Bu konuyu görüntüleyen kullanıcı(lar): 1 Ziyaretçi